- This event has passed.
MEMBER EVENT: BUILDING ORGANISATIONAL RESILIENCE
February 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
In the context of the extremely challenging conditions, many organisations are facing and shall continue to face post Covid19, the purpose of this 30-minute webinar is to explore why embracing organisational risk is crucial to sustainable business recovery and growth. The webinar is interactive and will include an insight into the use of “modern management systems”, improvement tools, and techniques to drive performance to be followed by 15 minutes for live questions.
- The importance of a healthy risk appetite and innovative positive culture
- Risk vs opportunity – facing the issues
- A simple approach to risk determination and response
- Assuring the management of change
- Future resilience and sustainable growth through an integrated “management systems approach”
QUESTIONS YOU COULD ASK YOUR ORGANISATION
Before you decide whether to take part in this webinar, perhaps you should ask yourself some of the following questions.
• How confident are you in the current ability of your organisation to determine and manage risks & opportunities?
• Since January 2020 has your Quality Management System changed to help improve the resilience of your organisation?
• How would you rate the ability of your organization to identify and manage change as we come out of Covid19?
• How well do you think your Quality Management System will support your business strategy going forward?
ZOOM LINK WILL BE SENT THE MORNING OF THE WEBINAR.