MEMBER EVENT: How businesses can reduce their water consumption and costs.
May 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Who should attend?
Business owners, facilities managers, site managers or environmental managers or persons responsible for water supplies.
To support Water Saving Week (17th-21st May), join Engineering & Manufacturing Network member, Demeter Water Solutions, as they present an informative webinar on how businesses can reduce water consumption and costs.
Demeter are an award winning water management company based in the North East of England, applying user-friendly water management monitoring systems and expert customer service they reduce water consumption and costs for businesses.
With many businesses not realising they can take measures to control their water usage and reduce their costs, join speaker Liz Smedley, Business Development Director at Demeter as she discusses these methods and informs on:
- How to easily understand your water bills
- Are you reading your water meter correctly?
- How to check for water leakage in your building
- Do you know how much water leaks are costing your business?
- Using efficient alerts from data loggers